9/01/2009

Caffeine, Creativity and Bacon

Hey artists,

Isn't this weather just amazing? Last night Erin and I had a picnic dinner in the backyard and slept with the windows open. It makes me sad to have to go spend the day locked up in the office. Who's up for meet and greet tonight? I'm thinking we go to Cafe Eclectic in Midtown and enjoy their patio. They have excellent coffee, a delicious BLT&A (that's a BLT with Avocado. I dont know where they buy this bacon but its the best ever. i wonder if they can make me a BBLT&A... mmm bacon), and a long list of Sundaes and shakes.

Bring your sketchbook for doodling, and/or a book that your currently reading or just finished. I'll be bringing some from my collection like ones by Donald Miller, Anne Lamott, and Rob Bell to lend out. (And if you need to return one - hint, hint - you could do that too.)

We'll also discuss the up-coming sermon series and art show at the Stirring.

Cafe Eclectic
603 N McLean Blvd (just north of McLean and North Parkway)
Memphis, TN 38107

Tues. Sept. 1st at 7pm to 8:30pm

No comments: