11/15/2010

Creative Christmas Gift Ideas #2: Arian Armstrong

It can be difficult finding good quality, artsy gifts. So I thought that I would share with you some of my favorite artists. Hopeful it will help you quickly find a special and unique gift. 

I can't say enough nice things about the Armstrongs. I hosted Arian and Daniel last year when Arian was featured in The Stirring's art gallery, and they hosted me this past summer when I was on my artsy roadtrip. Arian has some wonderfully creative and adorable prints for sale at her Etsy store. I own 3 myself and have them proudly on display on my mantel. 

Here are a couple of my favorite prints of hers:



From now until 2:00pm EST on November 23rd, Arian is holding an online Facebook art auction! You can bid on original paintings and single run prints from her Owl City/Sky Sailing music videos! 


online auction: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35692&id=100250070026524

Find more prints @:

No comments: