11/21/2010

Creative Christmas Gift Ideas #4: Deeann Rieves

It can be difficult finding good quality, artsy gifts. So I thought that I would share with you some of my favorite artists. Hopeful it will help you quickly find a special and unique gift.

Deeann Rieves:
Deeann is one of my favorite artists. She graduated from the Memphis College of Art and now lives in Atlanta. I just love the way she works with figures, texture, and type. We've featured her art at The Stirring numerous times. I've even hosted one of her collage workshops in my backyard.



COMMISSIONS- approximate prices according to size*:



12" X 12"- $50
11" X 14"- $50 SPECIAL $10 OFF ***
10" X 18"- $70
14" X 18"- $80
11" X 24"- $90
16" X 20"- $100 SPECIAL $25 OFF***
18" X 24"- $125 SPECIAL $25 OFF***


*I pulled these prices from Deeann's website at the time I wrote this post, but they may have changed. Email her at deeannrieves@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Check out more of her work at:
http://www.deeannrieves.com/commissions.html
http://blog.deeannrieves.com/

No comments: