4/29/2010

Art show and live painting at Downtown Presbyterian

This Friday during the South Main Trolley Art Tour, I will be showing some works at Downtown Presbyterian Church and doing a live painting.

Friday 6p-9p
Downtown Presbyterian
525 South Main St.
(next to Ernestine and Hazel's)
parking is going to be trickier with the music festival, but you should be able to find a free spot in the South Main area.

On a related note, I was concerned about whether or not this Friday would be a good art night what with the music festival and all, but I picked up the current issue of the Memphis Flyer. There is a lot of good art openings happening tonight. I think it will be an excellent night, but i would advise you to try to detour around the Beale and Union area of downtown. That's going to be very congested.

Now if i could just make up my mind about what I'm going to paint tomorrow night.

See you there,
Fudge

No comments: